Saturday, 6 April 2013

Hello


Who is Devillishly Yours?

Hello! I am Merissa and I love love love to cook.
As a Malaysian, I grew up with tasty, delicious, delectable and diverse food. This included home cooked meal and the variety of street food available. I was also influenced by my great aunt who was very domestically talented, she even had her own cooking segment on the morning show. I recall that I had to sit in the corner while they were filming. I also used to help her out a lot making afternoon tea treats such as curry puff, layer cake, onde onde.
Nowadays, I cook for people, bake cakes and make chocolate truffles. I explore my creative side by making my friends happy, through their tummies! It turns out, whatever I made, turns out to be quite delicious - from Malaysian curries, steak to Italian cooking. I now want to share my creative delectable food for you.

How I can help you?

Do you need a cake for your party?

Let's discuss what the theme of your party is and I can provide you a cake, depending on your budget.

Do you have a party or get together and you do not have time to prepare?

Let's discuss the theme of your party or get together, when it is and any special dietary requirements. I'll buy the ingredients, prepare some of the food in advance (like bake a cake), prepare food in your kitchen, then serve with your serve ware and utensils.

Do you not have time to cook dinner for your family?

Let's discuss any dietary requirements and what are your favourite dishes. I'll buy the ingredients, go to your house and cook for you and your family.

What do you pay for?

I source the best and freshest ingredients from local markets and supermarkets. As my hobby is shopping, I have a knack to search for a bargain. 
Of course, if you decide to source the ingredients yourself, I can also work with this!
So you pay for the ingredients and my time and effort spent in cooking it.

How to contact me?

You can contact me on 021 0257 9893 or email me at devillishlyyours@gmail.com.

Thank you for stopping by and I would really appreciate any comments you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment